MDCI Project Management Company
La Cala Golf Resort is a high-end phased Development of 4M m² situated between the Sierra de Mijas National Park and the Mediterranean in Southern Spain, that has 3 18-hole golf courses designed by Cabell Robinson; a 5 star hotel, luxury villas, apartments and townhouses. MDCI was selected to be the project management company to develop all the residential units for the Developer - and by individual villa owners also.
- Leading residential, hotel and golf resort complex in the Costa del Sol
- 4,000,000 m²
- Three Championship 18-hole golf courses
- 5 star hotel and Spa
- Owned by FBD Holdings- listed on the Dublin Stock Exchange
La Cala is no novice to the development business, for they are owned by FBD Holdings, a quoted Irish insurance company lodged on the Dublin and London Stock exchanges.
La Cala Resort is officially recommended by the PGA Europe and is also a “Partner in Excellence” of Relais du Golf.
Projects in La Cala Golf Resort:
- Las Terrazas del Golf: 34 luxury townhouses - delivered on time and on budget
- Los Altos: 60 luxury apartments - delivered on time and under budget with 15% savings in bidding process
- Las Colinas del Golf: 32 luxury townhouses - delivered on time and under budget with 30% savings in bidding process
- Real AltaVista: 108 luxury apartments - delivered in two phases ahead of schedule and on budget
- Monte Alto: 102 luxury townhouses - delivered on time and on budget
- Luxury private golf side villas
MDCI have successfully delivered 300+ units to date. All under budget and on time.
“Our experience of MDCI so far has been much valued; it is vital to have professionals that can contribute in assuring that any project is on time, on budget and according to the qualities specified.”
> P. N., Development Director, La Cala Golf Resort.