Categories of Services
MDCI's Professional Consultants will analyse, evaluate and provide all the information you will need to make crucial decisions regarding the investment you are considering.
We provide four major categories of Project Consulting to assist developers and investors in making decisions during the planning stages of their projects:
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Investment Parameters & Return on Investment (ROI) Analyses
- Development Valuation Appraisals
- Due Diligence Investigations & Analyses
Before commencing the development of any project, a vast amount of information from various sources needs to be gathered, analysed and presented to the client in summary form. MDCI's Professional Consultants will ensure that all data needed for reaching a decision as whether to proceed with the project is collected, organized and delivered to the client in a timely manner.
Having the critical information from MDCI's Consultants in hand prior to beginning construction gives our clients a clear picture of projected development costs, the time needed to complete the project, financing options available, industry and market forecasts & trends and potential pitfalls to be avoided.
For information on how MDCI Project Consulting services can assist you with your project please click here
Situations and Obstacles
Here are a few examples of some situations and obstacles that may be encountered and must be dealt with before development can begin:
- Land Laws and Regulations can be extremely complex, and subject to frequent change by local, provincial or national agencies. MDCI keeps up to date on all land law changes and advises its clients accordingly.
- Before actual construction can begin, various licenses and permits will be needed, often requiring tedious and time-consuming bureaucratic negotiations. MDCI's many years' direct experience working with municipalities and other governmental agencies ensures that all required permits are obtained as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Detailed project cost analyses and realistic development timelines are required for the success of any project, both of which MDCI's consultants will provide to clients.
- Our Consultants will also prepare in-depth Marketing & Feasibility Studies covering virtually every aspect of the planned development to help clients reach informed decisions.