Les Terrasses d'Agadir
Project: Luxury Hotel Development
Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel consisting of 164 apartments distributed in 7 residential blocks and additional Central Facilities Building on beach in Agadir - Morocco.
Benisha Group headed by Roger Shashoua, is a privately owned Anglo-French group that has been involved in real estate development in Morocco since the early 2000s.
- Monitoring of the activities of development and construction of the project in favour of the British Developer
- Reviewing the progress in terms of execution and progress through monthly visits and in- depth reviews
- Strategy and advice offered to the client to ensure that the development and construction process is well managed to enable the business objectives to be achieved
- This is offered in a monthly detailed report and high level meetings
The Wyndham Port Lixus Resort
“Vision 2010”, is a strategic plan backed by the Moroccan government to develop up-market resorts featuring recreational and leisure facilities to ensure tourist activity continues through all four seasons of the year. The project was initiated in 2001 by King Mohammed VI with the aim of increasing job creation and tourist revenues.
Project Evaluation and Rescue
- Performed feasibility study and defined overall programme
- Integrated Wyndham international Standards into design and spec
- Reduced costs from projected 102M€ to 50M€